Welcome to Extension Hair: UK's largest trainers for Online Distant Learning Courses to qualify to be a Hair Extension Technician.
for 1 method including all equipment/training head/
manual/training and Certifiation!
The Briadeless Invisible Micro Ring Weave: no braid, sewn on to micro rings.
Who are the courses for?
Extension Hair offers 19 methods of Hair Extension Training courses to choose from. We offer training to Hairdressers and non-qualified Hairdressers to enable the start of the journey of a new career or just simply for anyone who would like to learn how to put the extensions in for family/ friends.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START UP IN BUSINESS.
What we cover with you on our online Courses:
Extension Hair Courses include ALL the professional equipment you will need, including a Training Head, tools and hair to enable you to start up your own Business.
Our training courses guides you step by step introducing you to the amazing world of Hair Extensions, covering:
- During your training you will cover:
- Full Application and removal of your chosen method/s.
- All you need to know about the hair extension business.
- Knowledge of where Extensions come from and types of hair on the market
- Health & Safety for you and your client
- Insurance details
- Client consultation sheets
- Perfect colour match Preparation for installation
- Methods of application
- Placing guides for full head/part head/fringe applications
- High lights/low lights
- Blending of Extensions
- Aftercare and maintenance
- Removal of chosen methods
- Tips for perfect applications
- Advice on starting up in business/web site
- Knowledge of products and equipment
- How and where to purchase the best price/quality products
- Continual post course back up when required.
- A list of all the hair suppliers we use.
Hair Extension Technician’s Trainer’s Certificate... Become a trainer for us!
Are you a qualified and experienced Hair Extension Technician?
Would you like to become a trainer in Hair Extensions to add to your portfolio?
Extensionhair are looking for trainers Nationwide to join our team.
You will need to be qualified and be able to forward copies of your Certificate/s and also have photographic evidence of you work in the methods you are wanting to train students in.
(If you do not have your Certificates we can supply these also once you submit photographic evidence @ £49.99 per method.)
Once we have assed your work and ability to represent us as a trainer, we will send your Trainer’s Certificate. This will cost £99.00 for the assessment and Certificates in up to three methods.
You can then advertise for students to train with you. The course fee you charge is for you to set as this varies throughout the UK. It is usually iro £150/£300 per day per student.
We charge you £49.99 for the training manual and up to 3 Certificates per student.
Once you have booked a student/s in you let us know the date of the course and their name and the methods they will be training in so we can send the correct training manual and their Certificates ready for you to present on the day.
We will also notify you of all enquiries we receive for training in your area so you can take up the lead.
Please just ask if we can be of any further help.